Miggytrac B5001 is a compact and programmable 42V AC tractor. It’s driven either by power source or by battery and can easily mechanize your GMAW process and thermal cutting applications where weaving is not required.
B5001 can be used for continuous and intermittent welding. When connected to an ESAB wire feeder with adapter, you can set the voltage and wire feed speed in percent directly from the unit.
Miggytrac’s true 4-wheel drive and high-friction wheels guarantee stable movement and operation of the tractor. The carriage follows the weld joint using guide wheels that adjust to allow the unit to drive itself against the workpiece.
Ideal for use with ESAB’s GMAW power sources and feeders. A standard ESAB welding torch can quickly attach to the unit.
- Quick set up and easy-to-use
- Forward and backward movement
- Programmable constant travel speed
- Compatible and rechargeable 18V Li-ion battery pack (interchangeable with common Makita power tools)
- Color TFT Display with high visibility in strong light conditions
- Intermittent stitch welds with programmable length and spacing
- End of weld crater and backfill function
- Operating time up to 6h
- Capable of welding on inclined surfaces up to 45°
- Bridge Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
- Structural Steel Fabrication