Caddy Arc 251i, A34 w. cables
Compact and portable three phase inverter for MMA and TIG welding with electronically controlled LiveTig start.
- Compact and portable three phase inverter for MMA and TIG welding with electronically controlled LiveTig™ start.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors.
- Easy to operate. Digital display for settings.
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better welding characteristics. Higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Adjustable hot-start and arc force for accurate weld setting (A34).
- Two memories for storing of settings (A34).
- Electrode type selector for optimised performance (A34).
- Remote control possibility.
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m, thanks to the built in PFC circuit.
- Welds all electrodes from Ř 1,6 – 5 mm; basic, rutile and cellulosic.
- IP 23 – designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites.