Fabricator EM 400i
Fabricator are heavy duty inverter controlled power sources for MIG/MAG and MMA (Stick) welding. Built to withstand rugged use which makes it a perfect solution for industrial usage. Ideal for heavy industries using solid and flux-cored wires together with Fabricator Feed.
- Lower cost of operation. Delivers all the added benefits of an inverter technology at a similar price as a conventional transformer machine
- Energy savings with high efficiency, high power factor and low idle power
- Optimized welding performance in MIG/MAG using both Mix or CO2shielding gas
- Variable inductance control for better arc performance
- Secondary end parameter setting to get perfect welding finish with crater fill activated in the 4T or 4T Repeat mode
- Wide voltage tolerance for stable welding output
- Durable, IP23S rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment.
- Light-weight for improved mobility and designed with crane safe lifting handles
- Application class S for operating in conditions with high electrical hazards
- Wide operational input voltage, can operate from 342 to 484 V.