Railtrac B42V is a welding tractor system of components that can be configured to create the optimal solution for your mechanized welding application. To minimize problems associated with harsh environments, most mechanical parts are constructed in aluminum or stainless steel. Railtrac B42V is designed for horizontal and vertical up/down when applicable.
The system can be easily connected to most ESAB wire feeders with no major modification. Remote adapters have to be mounted in feeders Aristo© Feed 3004/4804 and Warrior™ Feed 304. Railtrac B42V features different torch holders for torches and applications.
- 42V AC powered from power source or battery driven with standard Makita®18 V system
- Possible to program a specific welding length with auto return to start position
- Stepper motors both for drive and weaving function with extremely high precision. Wide speed range available in a single unit
- Remote is programmable for weave patterns and travel speed and is capable of controlling voltage and wire feed speed in up to 5 standard programs
- Unit can be programmed and run directly from the controls on the Railtrac machine if the remote control is lost, damaged or not preferred
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Ship/Barge Building
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Heavy Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance