Esab Buddy Feed 402 + Buddy Mig 500i
Buddy™ Mig 500i is an inverter controlled power source for MIG/MAG welding. With well proven technology, the inverter controlled power source will reduce the overall input power required thus reducing energy cost. Buddy™ Mig 500i handles most MIG/MAG welding applications. Current range of 50-500A enables to give equally good output on thin sheets as well as on thick plates. Stepless inductance control gives stable arc with minimum spatter. Wire feed speed, voltage control and wire inching are set on the wire feeder Buddy™ Feed 402, which is equipped with large feed rolls and powered by a heavy duty drive system for smooth wire feeding. Buddy Feed 402 handles 0.8-1.6 mm MS and 1.2-1.6 mm FC/Al wires. The compact and lightweight wire feeder allows access of the feeder unit into tight spaces, thus improving mobility.
- Inverter controlled – more efficient power usage
- Light weight – improve mobility
- Easy-to-use control panel – quick setup
- Sturdy eyelets for lifting – improve mobility (power source only)
- Stepless inductance – easy to optimize settings
This equipment is available for rental.