A6S SAW Strip Cladding Head
For surfacing with high alloyed materials
- Used in combination with standard A6S Arc Master welding head
- Provides an economical solution for surfacing with high alloyed materials such as stainless steel or nickel-based alloys
- Choose a wider variety of parent materials and consumables
- Stainless steel cladding is widely used in production of components where additional strength or corrosion resistance is required
- Welding head can be fitted with electrode strips as wide as 1.2-4.0 in. and as thick as 0.02 in.